Let me start off by thanking anyone who is reading this.
I have been a movie lover since a young age. For a long time I had aspirations of being a filmmaker. As much as I would love that, I have to be a realist. But my love for the art has never left me. It has been suggested to me my many people over the years that my reviews of movies are unique, useful, and funny. I have decided to spread my message to the masses using blogging as my medium. We will see where this brings me, or if anyone even cares.
I have decided not to review all movies. Anyone can do that. On this blog, I will concentrate on the horrendous. I may make some mention of movies I like, but full reviews will be reserved for the terrible, hence the name "This Film Sucks". A name suggested by my beautiful wife.
I love movies! I always have. I always will, but this will be fun to only speak of the abominable.
I am always open for suggestions, comments, concerns, or even requests.
Let the ranting begin.
And so it DOES begin. Here's to the happily deranged and brain crunching art of writing. I look forward to reading your posts, Mr. Spam.
ReplyDeleteYay. Another blog to follow. I love blogging. Perhaps a review on "The American" and how awful it was, would be a good one. :-)
ReplyDeleteFILM RULES!!! Now tear it down, one by one! :D
ReplyDeleteThumbs up!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you! You should review Feddy Got Fingered, Glitter, Battlefield Earth, and Pearl Harbor...just to get started. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete